Wednesday 25 November 2015

Nov 20. Zero day in KeriKeri

According to Richard this isn't a Zero day. It's a half zero day because we are busing for 2 hours. Anyways made it to KeriKeri and just hung out. Stayed at the holiday park there and got a basic cabin with two singles. Went to Countdown, the same as Safeway or Sobeys and stocked up on food. I bought lots of fruit and fruit juices and also ate lots of protein rich foods. 
There was a half marathon tomorrow so the place was very busy which was good to see. I went downtown and bought some more Clarityn for allergies and 50spf sunscreen. Then on my way to subway I stopped at vodaphone and found a 29$ iPhone 4 case which was great. I had to fix my last one and the superglue welds were coming off and dirt was getting inside. This one seems ok. And it was only 20$. 
Back to the cabin and read more. Had a mango and canteloupe for dinner. 
Paihia tomorrow, maybe do a zero day and golf there at the amazing ocean front course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment